Friday, February 9, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES


Oh yeah, baby, THAT'S what it feels like!

It's been kind of a dull week around the old Catalyst's fortress so it is way beyond time to cut loose and have some fun.

I don't know if we can achieve that level of wonderfulness taking place in Pyongchang or Pyeongchang or wherever the heck it is.

But we're gonna try.

So let's get started, Gentle Readers. 










Lessee, one for the cat lovers, one for the dog lovers, one for the baby lovers, . . . . oh, how about one for the LOVE lovers.


Man, do I know the truth of THAT one!

Well, I think that ought to hold you for another week.

Now, you budding hedonists, I want y'all to get hot if you're cold, get cool if you're hot, but above all get out there and have yourselves a weekend that gets a perfect 10!

And always remember to keep laughing!!!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you.)


(p.s. Yes, I do know the gnomes spelled "exercise" incorrectly up above.  It's hard to get good help these days.)

9 comments:

  1. My vote if for the door ringers! Will copy, laminate, and post above my doorbell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I live in the house on the west side I could have used that $50.00 a minute sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the cat treadmills can double as toddler treadmills. Because I've come across the end result, and we never had an indoor cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect 10 on your cartoons this week. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sign for the door knockers - although we don't really get any down here (so far).

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sign for solicitors is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the real sign of true love, even beyond grocery shopping together, is traveling together. If two people can successfully take a vacation without killing each other, they're 95 percent of the way toward marriage.

    ReplyDelete