Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Uhhhh . . . .

I know.

I've gone missing.

But actually I'm here, perhaps having a bit more energy than for quite awhile.

Staying tuned in to the circus we residents of the Yewnighted States of Americee call "politics".

Floating between amazement and apathy.

But I figure if you're gonna write a blog post every day you'd better be damn sure you have something to say.

I'll be back when I do.

And, of course, with the Friday Funnies.

Be well out there, Gentle Readers.

10 comments:

  1. Good grief don't forget the funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't makeup scenarios like trump reality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to refrain from hearing the voice of Agent Orange. It's more obnoxious than fingernails on a blackboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering where you were. Things feel a lot calmer if you avoid American news - at least that is what I have found.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soon we all will be living on Mars. Quite something to reflect on...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agent Orange, as WK so delightfully called him, seems to be showing up how fragile democracy can be, even over there. But what gets to me is how many of your 'countrypersons' [how's that for political correctness?] still support him, and who choose to ignore the damage he's doing. For heaven's sake, no country is perfect but is it really legitimate to call the Democrats "treasonous"? Sorry Bruce, must stop before I get really wound up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe there will be a giant military parade soon. That will give you something to write about!
    Just a note on your comment about all those Kachinas. We asked her what she was going to do with them and she said she'd like to donate them but, that she has a son who wants them so she's still deciding.

    ReplyDelete